Post-Game Talk: 4-3 win

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Leon Elbowsaitl warming up in the gym this morning:

qyQ2Hd.gif

Pink Panther

Jan 13, 2015
Hollywood
Am I reading this right? Edmonton has one 5v5 goal in their last four games combined?

That pendulum has to swing back eventually I guess... So back at home, expecting more goals from them tonight, but hoping we score more hehe 😉

Edit: oops sorry for the Goldie stat

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
I hope you're right - we have been a great road team. I just don't think we'll be able to shut down McDavid and Draisalt as completely: we had puck luck the last couple of games, and they'll have last change and will be playing desperation hockey.

However, we are clicking right now, the team is pissed off after the last game, and we tend to play better ticked off so... Also, with the possible exception of Barkov, I think they're a lot more tired and banged up than we are at the moment.
Respectfully the goals by Rodriguez
and Mikala were perfectly set up goals nothing pot luck about them.
I’m more concerned about the subjective aspects like I said the travel and the delay and the general time differences.

Alright. We're going to need scoring from Tkachuk, Rhino, Barky, Montour, and Kulikov. I would say Tarasenko, but I hurt his feelings and the bum took a game off.

HIT STICK, BUST D---, TALK SH--!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is Okaposo in for the Tank ?

Reactions: Idiot Stick

scholl

Jun 26, 2019
Helsinki, Finland
Had to google where Edmonton is because I thought that this game starts later in the morning but no, the same 3 am start which is very problematic. Maybe 1.5-2 h sleep before the game and too much adrenaline to sleep after the game - especially because this time of the year it's not dark even at night.
I don't complain. Better to be in the SCFs than not to be. I am convinced that Panthers will win the game 3 too.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Had to google where Edmonton is because I thought that this game starts later in the morning but no, the same 3 am start which is very problematic. Maybe 1.5-2 h sleep before the game and too much adrenaline to sleep after the game - especially because this time of the year it's not dark even at night.
I don't complain. Better to be in the SCFs than not to be. I am convinced that Panthers will win the game 3 too.
All games 8 PM Eastern time, no matter where played. The time zone change is really inconsequential, imo, as it’s actually Edmonton who is playing more at a different starting time than their “normal” home games.

Reactions: I am not exposed

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
All games 8 PM Eastern time, no matter where played. The time zone change is really inconsequential, imo, as it’s actually Edmonton who is playing more at a different starting time than their “normal” home games.

Man, for some reason I thought the starts were 8pm local time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad