BRUINS GDT 4/19: Game 4 ECQF: BRUINS (2) @ Toronto (1) | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Everything was good for the first minute or so, when Krug scored, since then, yuck. Letting the Leafs take control of the game. Got this one muted, it helps.

charliesangel

Feb 26, 2018
Don cherry saying leafs will win. If that's not motivation enough for the bruins, I don't know what will get them moving.

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
$

Huggy Bear called, he wants his suit back.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Bruins aren't attacking well. If you don't put pressure on a young fast team physically and offensively, they are going to dictate the play, which they have since last game and thus far tonight.

Reactions: TCL40 and Widdlez

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
What has me worried is that, this didnt feel like the typical adrenaline driven surge of energy you can often expect from the home team in the first period, this just felt like Toronto playing, and we have no answer for it. Bruins just looks bad... shit

JeffFromMtl

Mar 28, 2018
I do not like what I see.

I post while that silly Cherry tells about her usual stupidities on CBC.

I believe that several Bruins play injured; they "hide" their wounds of the last weeks.

In addition, Bergy and Carlo out, it complicates things.

I'm afraid the leafs will win this Round. What a shame!!

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
Bad period. Some of our guys look banged up. Chara looks awful.

Heinen one of the only Bruins I like so far.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Was has me worried is that, this didnt feel like the typical adrenaline driven surge of energy you can often expect from the home team in the first period, this just felt like Toronto playing, and we have no answer for it. Bruins just looks bad... ****

Looks like the stretches in games where Toronto dominated us in the regular season.

They have plenty of speed and skill to burn and they're using it.

Reactions: Gnome17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad