BRUINS GDT 4/19: Game 4 ECQF: BRUINS (2) @ Toronto (1) | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I know this a theme for you, but you realize that most of the TOR hits have been minor. It’s just the crowd yelling over every small bit of contact.

Backes and Acciari have thrown the biggest hits in the game.
Your theme is continuing to defend it. The two biggest hits of the game have been against McAvoy, and that one right there just resulted in a turn over and a penalty for Toronto. Amazing what physicality does, hey?

Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Won’t whine too much but man this team looks like they are on their heels.

They have to mills this and find some momentum.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Surprise surprise.

It also doesn't take those Leafs fans much to get excited like they just won the Cup.

PPs this game will be 4-1.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I hope so lol.

What it with the linesmen and missing the icing calls?

If you’re wearing a striped shirt and on NHL ice, by definition you’re incompetent.

Nothing that has happened thus far has changed my mind about that.

Reactions: Ladyfan

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Your theme is continuing to defend it. The two biggest hits of the game have been against McAvoy, and that one right there just resulted in a turn over and a penalty for Toronto. Amazing what physicality does, hey?

One of the big hits on McAvoy is because the f***ing linesman can’t do his f***ing job.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
We need to weather the storm and get out of this period tied, then Bruce can use the intermission to wake these turds up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad