BRUINS GDT 4/19: Game 4 ECQF: BRUINS (2) @ Toronto (1) | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I don’t enjoy these games.

I just want to fast forward 3 hours and know what the outcome is

Reactions: bluetib

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
This seems like its going to be another one of those "call nothing except the blatantly obvious" games from the refs. Which isnt a style i've come to know Chris Rooney for.

Personally i think its just incompetence, but not hard to see how people could cook up conspiracy theories when the standard COMPLETELY changes once we get to toronto.

edit: of course they call one right after i post this :laugh:

It better have been really bad, because they've let A LOT go already.

Reactions: Emerz

charliesangel

Feb 26, 2018
This seems like its going to be another one of those "call nothing except the blatantly obvious" games from the refs. Which isnt a style i've come to know Chris Rooney for.

Personally i think its just incompetence, but not hard to see how people could cook up conspiracy theories when the standard COMPLETELY changes once we get to toronto.
Turns out you are wrong....

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
The B's better figure out how to get into this game quickly. Crazy bad game for us so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad