Post-Game Talk: #39| Washington Hockey Team @ New York Islanders | April 6th | 7:00 PM | F/W 1-0

FractionTwo

Mar 3, 2021
Really wish Barzal potted that goal and got Uncle Leo an assist, Leo was absolutely flying around the ice today, he deserved a point.

Barzal was flying too, but that’s to be expected
who cares, he had a very good game.

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Good night all

6BF06A95-1742-4895-AC6C-911E97CFCC68.jpeg

FractionTwo

Mar 3, 2021
Anyone advocating to trade Nelson is an idiot. He is a very good 2 way skater with no real weaknesses.

On a side note i thought Dobson was excellent tonight. Hes got an uncanny ability to get the puck on net through traffic. He's a stud in the making.
Reminder vegas turned him down for picks

They could've won a cup if vegas took him imo

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Just curious about the Islanders on the ice for the final minute of the hockey game against a 1st place division rival in a 1-0 hockey game. Anyone know who they were?

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
How do you guarantee that? Is your job seasonal?

I only miss games when I'm traveling to NY ironically enough. The game will be spoiled by the time I get to the replay and where I'm staying doesn't have MSG.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Seriously, you need to stop f***ing whining about this. You're like a 2 year old.. "but I want the toy.. but I want the toy.. but I want the toy!"

We've carried the play, have clanked 3 posts... how many goals do the high powered Caps have tonight?? Some games it goes like this.

Could we use some more scoring? Sure.. but for such an apparently intelligent dude, you come off as just a whiny bitch.

/endrant

So you're whining about me whining about the team.

Let me point out, or remind you...You have the option of the ignore button. I suggest you use it. I've used it on a few annoying souls over the years and I feel lighter.Given your reaction to me was stronger than anything I've posted about the team in a while, you'll probably live longer.

Because spoiler alert...Whatever issues this team has (wang, snow, capuano, the PP, scoring, an arena with a car in the front row...) I'm going to constantly talk about it until the issue is resolved. You can call it "whining." I call it "venting," and that's literally one of the main purposes of these boards.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
That was one hell of a hockey game. The boys deserved the win, and yes, definitely a playoff style game.

The boys keep a-rollin', without their captain and best goal scorer, they once again find a way.

The 8-4 win was fun to watch, but this was even better. Boring, my ass. This was a cliffhanger and can't say enough about the way the guys kept pushing and hounded the shit out of the Caps all night.

Gotta feel good about this team. They are the real deal.

I have always loved low scoring sports games. I was a pitcher so loved the 1-0 games, hanging on every pitch, one error is so magnified. Same thing with this, you knew that one goal was going to mean so much more than in a 8-4 game. I am exhausted from watching this game. But hey , we won. So all good.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
I have always loved low scoring sports games. I was a pitcher so loved the 1-0 games, hanging on every pitch, one error is so magnified. Same thing with this, you knew that one goal was going to mean so much more than in a 8-4 game. I am exhausted from watching this game. But hey , we won. So all good.
Same for football. I loved 7-3 defensive games. But I hate the new nfl and offensive rules.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad