GDT: #39| FLYERS at Devils | Sat., Jan. 3, 2015 | 7:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
The good news is this shows how bad we are. I am hoping that Hextall accepts it and allows us to stink or changes the coach.

It should dispel any illusions that this team is any good. The problem is that with these evil 20 year contracts Hextall inherited, we can do nothing. There is no way to make any personnel changes.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Yes my friend. It was a thing. First thing I saw when I tuned in. Almost tuned right the **** out. Glad I haven't in a masochistic way.

That is hilarious. Many on this board were saying that he is probably a better forward than some on this team, and we finally got to see if its true.

Sounds like you need a break from this game. Steelers Ravens isn't a bad option.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
FJqoqpS.gif

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
That is hilarious. Many on this board were saying that he is probably a better forward than some on this team, and we finally got to see if its true.

Sounds like you need a break from this game. Steelers Ravens isn't a bad option.

Turned it on in time to see Flacco go Flaccid, not sure that's true.

Anthems

Aug 23, 2011
Vancouver
I'm scared that after next season Voracek is gonna wanna go to free agency... he's the only one who is putting in a strong effort while everyone else is flat-footed. Why would he want to resign here at this point?

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
I'm scared that after next season Voracek is gonna wanna go to free agency... he's the only one who is putting in a strong effort while everyone else is flat-footed. Why would he want to resign here at this point?

to stay with his best bud giroux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad