GDT: #39| FLYERS at Devils | Sat., Jan. 3, 2015 | 7:00 PM ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010
Look at the positive: with each loss, the ridiculous dream of the playoffs dies. The sooner reality sets in the sooner trades could happen.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Berube is junk but this roster is trash. When Timonen went down, this was easily predicted before a single coaching decision by Berube. This team has a serious lack of talent.

Yeh, the team is not great...

but they still have a + EV goal differential and a top 10 PP... and a goalie with over .920 SV%, and a group of young forwards who have all played to or above expectations on the season.

Those figures indicate they should be in the wildcard race... but the PK is ruining any good work anywhere else, and Berubes decisions on ice time and the minutes lines play is actively making them worse.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
That is like the 3rd time this period alone where MDZ has singlehandedly taken the puck to the Devils end. That's precisely a skill this team has needed BADLY.

So....he gets benched for a large chunk of the season. Just like Gus last year. Terrible coaching.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
if Berube survives this night, hes basicly golden for the season...

i may have to step away for the remainder of the season..come back next year to see what develops off season.

i cant keep watching this team play like this.

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010
Yeh, the team is not great...

but they still have a + EV goal differential and a top 10 PP... and a goalie with over .920 SV%, and a group of young forwards who have all played to or above expectations on the season.

Those figures indicate they should be in the wildcard race... but the PK is ruining any good work anywhere else, and Berubes decisions on ice time and the minutes lines play is actively making them worse.

I get what your saying but even as a wildcard, they have no chance of winning the cup. I would take a top 5 pick and acquiring more picks overall with the way this team is constructed versus losing in the 1st td year after year.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Remember that insane Islanders homer on the main boards who kept saying Giroux didn't have an impact on his team like elite players are supposed to? Tell him to watch this game and be dare to say that again.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
JAGRRRrRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

YEA BUDDY!!!!!

THROW THOSE HATS, MAKE IT RAIN.

HIT BERUBE IN THE FACE WITH A FEW OF THEM TOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad