GDT: #38 | Flyers at Sharks | Friday, Dec. 30, 2016 | 10:00 p.m. ET |CSN-CA, CSN-PH

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
I thought Hak was such a great coach since he single handily won 10 in a row...

Truth is the guy has been a disaster this entire season with his line up decisions, ice time distribution, and 3rd period tactics when leading. Not once this year has this team played their best line up and very rarely does he roll out the optimal ice time distribution for his talent. Benching a guy line Konecny in the middle of the team beginning to slump is just flat out moronic. But this is who Hakstol is, and after a year a half he's shown no ability to learn from these things leading me to believe he never will learn. Team has won in spite of these idiotic moves because they actually do have talent, it just isn't utilized well at all.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
I'll be holding the mass suicide after the game boys, I'll supply the punch and the black robes, just show up, we can play a quick game of ring around the Rosie satanic circle homies and then we can end the pain

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Yeah, watching hockey is literally their job, you'd think at some point they'd actually know what they're looking at.

The only thing Pierre understands is college hockey, so NHL players look like gods to him. College hockey and bananas, two things. The penis-looking monkey.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I thought Hak was such a great coach since he single handily won 10 in a row...

Truth is the guy has been a disaster this entire season with his line up decisions, ice time distribution, and 3rd period tactics when leading. Not once this year has this team played their best line up and very rarely does he roll out the optimal ice time distribution for his talent. Benching a guy line Konecny in the middle of the team beginning to slump is just flat out moronic. But this is who Hakstol is, and after a year a half he's shown no ability to learn from these things leading me to believe he never will learn. Team has won in spite of these idiotic moves because they actually do have talent, it just isn't utilized well at all.

He has done a pretty awful job this season.

Even during the 10 game streak we were often outshot and outplayed.

Oh look, a trip on us after two let go on them.

Sounds right.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
He has done a pretty awful job this season.

Even during the 10 game streak we were often outshot and outplayed.

Oh look, a trip on us after two let go on them.

Sounds right.

I've been saying I don't think Hak has done a good job, but what do we know, and how are you surprised we don't get calls our way, we never do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad