GDT: #38 | Flyers at Sharks | Friday, Dec. 30, 2016 | 10:00 p.m. ET |CSN-CA, CSN-PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I wish Hexy would healthy scratch Haks so he can go to the press box and watch his pets play.

We will be out of the playoffs by next Wed.

TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013
Imagine Konecny up in the pressbox, furiously scribbling notes in his notebook. He must have learned so much tonight.

Such as there being some things, that even with the focus of a high level professional athlete, one cannot endure without falling asleep?

What a snooze-fest tonight. I'm glad I watched CBJ-WPG last night, feel less like I wasted two nights this week.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
And having the audacity seemingly mid-play to suggest Giroux go there...

He does this all the time haha. ALL the time. He will be poorly covering his own man and then will start pointing like crazy to direct other people who to cover, like some general on the ice.

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
don't just shake your head G...yell at this team

G could start by picking up his man on the backcheck, the old lead by example.

I cannot believe that Konecny AND Lyubimov are sitting out for pieces of total garbage like Weise and Gordon.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I am confused.

SJ has the lead. Aren't they supposed to back into their own end and put their worst players on?

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
This team is going nowhere with this putz as a coach and these scrubs on defense.

TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013
On the plus side to some of our HFBoards Philly fan base, they must be absolutely thrilled that both Mason & Neuvirth may be out, the two horrendous, putrid, horrible, *brb, thesaurus* etc. plagues to mankind that are spitting on the Flyers wonderful goaltending history. Now Philly can work Stolie/Lyon or Emery or something together, hopefully for the rest of the season + playoffs if Philly makes it (should, without the corpse of Mason destroying our team with his vomitory play holding us down amirite) since that is guarenteed to be much better.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
G could start by picking up his man on the backcheck, the old lead by example.

I cannot believe that Konecny AND Lyubimov are sitting out for pieces of total garbage like Weise and Gordon.

He did initially.

As the center he should be worried about the trailer.

AMac went to a man Provorov had instead of the other man already up ice... and Giroux realised AMacs mistake slightly too late and tried to make up for it, even though AMac was closer to begin with.

TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013
The broadstreet spirit of Gudas just hurt Vlassic, bet it's already posted on the main boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad