GDT: #35: Penguins vs. Leafs | 7:00 PM | Heartless Shadows and Nobodies | PART II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah, Z isn't very good, or good at all, but he seems ****ing annoying and a little crazy. Useful.

I'd take Z for 3-4 minutes instead of Gladams for 10 if it means I also get more Geno and Neal when they returns.

Alas, it probably will mean more Dupuis, but I digress . . . ;)

Sotty

Nov 1, 2004
Westfalen
WTF is it with all the empty seats in the 3rd period this season. It seems like it gets worse every year. What is next? Leaving early after the 2nd period? If you don't want to get stuck in traffic don't go to the game or arrange for more time.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Why? All this and he doesn't get ice? is there a reason? Is he liability?

Disco Dan Bylsma

Dan Bylsma is our coach.

Bylsma likes his vets.

Our head coach is a dingus who will play vets over better younger players.

Dan Bylsma SUCKS

We're deep on d. And DB prefers Engelland.

Dan Byslma.

No, but our coach is.

Young players cannot play hockey

Our coach fears anyone under 28.... I am amazed he hasn't benched Crosby yet

Oh my God... :laugh:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I agree. Not every player needs to be able to score, I like what him and Sill bring as their "game."

Preseason, Cole and I were begging for a 4th line of Sill-Vitale-Scrabbles.

But, apparently you get so much more for the extra 700K spent of Vitale with Gladams.

KingKopitar11*

what is this, sarcasm now? No, he's great, Bylsma is awful

No, just trying to wrap my head around why he gets the short end of the stick when he sounds like he has a very solid all around game. And according to the majority here, he is an idiot.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
WTF is it with all the empty seats in the 3rd period this season. It seems like it gets worse every year. What is next? Leaving early after the 2nd period? If you don't want to get stuck in traffic don't go to the game or arrange for more time.

Steeler fans who watch hockey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad