GDT: #35: Penguins vs. Leafs | 7:00 PM | Heartless Shadows and Nobodies | PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Niskanen has played approximately 60 minutes tonight, and I haven't really noticed him.

That's good (because he hasn't been bad) but bad, because if we're going to make him our new #1 after we trade Letang, he needs to be a bit more involved offensively (I've noticed Maatta and Despres playing a 200ft game)

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Määttä, Despres and Bortuzzo should be on line up every game.

Which is why I said I'd move Orpik and one of Martin or Letang. The Pens will be better for their return than playing them and benching the two whales.

mashsoccer37

Sep 26, 2008
Everyone's favorite whipping boy made that great pass to Sid.

Credit where it's due... Nice pass. Leafs have been taking away the D to D pass and on that play Kulemin pulled toward the left point to take it away. Sid just circled behind him and found the soft spot. Great feed too

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Niskanen has played approximately 60 minutes tonight, and I haven't really noticed him.

That's good (because he hasn't been bad) but bad, because if we're going to make him our new #1 after we trade Letang, he needs to be a bit more involved offensively (I've noticed Maatta and Despres playing a 200ft game)

Niskanen has been good all year. Orpik needs to be moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad