Post-Game Talk: #35 | FLYERS (A) vs. Sabres (H) | Wednesday, Mar. 31, 2021 | Loss 6-1

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Hit me up on my Venmo and I will intensify the crusade.

How I imagine you showing up at the Wells Fargo Center

200.gif

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I have been toying with typing this for weeks. Removing that statue told me this organization doesn’t give a **** about the fans or the city or the tradition or the game itself. And now the results are clear.

I said it multiple times and I even told a great former player my feelings on this. It is no longer the Flyers my friend.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Bailed after the first period (3rd game this year... approaching record territory).

Another game with 3+ allowed, second time allowing 6 to Buffalo this season. The team is broken from top to bottom. It is unconscionable that AV is the head coach tomorrow morning.

This is a continuing disgrace to a once proud franchise. Embarrassment after embarrassment without any material action from management... except to scratch a guy who hasn't even dressed for the three most embarrassing games of the season.

This is a clown show, with Chuckles and Martini Man bringing historic embarrassment to the organization. Take a bow, losers.

And I saw your urine post, @Beef Invictus. :p:

I also had a urine post, and @Surrounded By Ahos just added another. You really missed some urine tonight.

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
Remember: it took non-Flyers to kill the Flyers. And inside the organization, too. Kate Smith? Put a bag over her head and rid the image of what she meant to us because non-Flyers said so. No they didn't win but at least we had some fun and pride.
Ya know what I forgot about that. I'm glad they are losing now.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
I have been toying with typing this for weeks. Removing that statue told me this organization doesn’t give a **** about the fans or the city or the tradition or the game itself. And now the results are clear.

People will say "Why are you talking about the statue still? It's not the reason we suck." without realizing that its removal was very much a symptom of the overall organizational rot.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
I want one person to defend Twar and Bunny in and Lindblom and Patrick out.

I want one person to tell me why Ghost waiver/benching instead of Gus is good.

Other than contract I want one person to tell me why AV should be coach next year.

For sure the blame amongst the players is all over the place. But this team has flat out QUIT!!!!!!!!!! What percentage is coaching I don't know? What percentage is old player v new player I don't know. What percentage is goaltending SUX I don't know But this organization needs major changes this off season.
AT GM
AT HEAD COACH
AT BACKUP GOALIE
AT DEFENSE
MAYBE EVEN DEPTH FORWARD THOUGH I AM HOLDING HOPES OUT!!!

And yes for the first time in a couple of years this middle aged/older guy is toasted on alcohol. I couldn't watch the game any other way!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad