Post-Game Talk: #35 | FLYERS (A) vs. Sabres (H) | Wednesday, Mar. 31, 2021 | Loss 6-1

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
95B84FB8-04AD-427B-B4FA-C18790AA0DDD.gif

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
In addition to being real bad, they are boring. No speed what so ever. At least if they could skate they could make it entertaining. But the Flyers have always been an organiztion that loathed skating (as a general rule)

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I think I'm done

Congrats to AV, Fletcher and Dave Scott....you've broke me

Remember: it took non-Flyers to kill the Flyers. And inside the organization, too. Kate Smith? Put a bag over her head and rid the image of what she meant to us because non-Flyers said so. No they didn't win but at least we had some fun and pride.

Adtar02

@NateThompson44 is a bum
Apr 8, 2012
2nd star 2 the right
Truly amazing stuff. What's that, the third horrible loss in a row after sitting Ghost? I wonder what the crowd who correlated winning to Hagg last year is thinking about that.

Also absolutely hilarious that when AV pulls himself from the game, they come back and win. When he doesn't, they just lose harder. If we had hockey media that were remotely respectable they'd be destroying him for that. They'll blame Giroux instead or something.
If we had media that was respectable. Not just hockey.

Reactions: Magnifico

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Imagine the smile on Ghosts face right now

Not here for the 0-9 loss
Not here for the 1-6 loss to the Sabres

But he’s the problem, right coach?

He actually called them out publicly more than any other player. I’d bet the jiblets that he did it too behind closed doors.

The rest of these cowards have seemingly stayed with the company line and been good soldiers.

Ghost, is my favourite player at the moment for that reason alone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad