GDT: #34 | Flyers at Canucks | December 28, 2023 | 10:00 PM Atrocity Time | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I don't know the general consensus among Flyers fans but I'm a little jealous that NBC Philadelphia covers the Flyers. I wish NBC Boston covered the Bruins but they cover the Celtics and Bruins are stuck with NESN.

• Haha
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I don't know the general consensus among Flyers fans but I'm a little jealous that NBC Philadelphia covers the Flyers. I wish NBC Boston covered the Bruins but they cover the Celtics and Bruins are stuck with NESN.
Almost anything Comcast touches can be perceived as subpar. There hasn't been much success in recent years and the attempts at praise fall between tedious and nauseating. The successes of this season are still in the infancy but hopefully the young and younger players start developing and any incoming players reach their potentials to at least formulate some sort of chemistry. The team's radio PxP is one of th best in the League, IMO, and he has called out the team occasionally but radio is minimal comparatively speaking.

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
f*** this team lol
I'm loving this game right now. It's not over but wow it got super enjoyable those last 5 minutes. Nice bourbon, some cool Christmas gifts to mess with. Maybe step in and build some of my son's Lego's between two periods (not too much though). Life is so great.

scumpup

Nov 29, 2021
Idk they look watchable. 4-1 isnt bad. theyd look really good if they fix that f***ing power play.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Man...remember the days when Tocchet had so much hair to match his unibrow....now his shiny head signals ships off the coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad