GDT: #3| Penguins at Toronto| Sat. Oct. 12 |7:00PM| SBA| NHLN, SN-PIT| Leper Messiah

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I don't even want Sullivan as the Pens' coach. He's well past his best before date.

I just don't have to make

Every

Single

...about him.

So anyway, Glass has been good.
Maybe if the coach didn’t keep making dumb decisions every f***ing game, we wouldn’t need to discuss him. Weird how that works doesn’t it?

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Lol, thanks Rust, elite play there you dumb shit.

Edit: Yeah Tanev lost an edge, but we all saw this coming with make up calls for the leafs after how many the Pens got power plays.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Marner read that draw pretty well. Had his stick well passed the middle knowing Sid would try and slap it to the boards. Nice save by JB.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Maybe if the coach didn’t keep making dumb decisions every f***ing game, we wouldn’t need to discuss him. Weird how that works doesn’t it?
We were talking about Glass being good at 4C through the 3rd game of the regular season, and it somehow got made about the coach being an idiot for trying him at a different position in the preseason.

That doesn't sound like a "this game" issue to me.

Reactions: Gurglesons

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Nothing scarier as a Pens fan than Geno and Letang playing hot potato with the puck at the blueline.

As an outside fan, with no real investment in the outcome however...it's one of the more fun things in the league to watch. Exhilarating even. It's just good suspenseful fun, and it often looks pretty cool when they pull it off.

Reactions: canadianguy77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad