GDT: #3| Penguins at Toronto| Sat. Oct. 12 |7:00PM| SBA| NHLN, SN-PIT| Leper Messiah

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I was going to be really mad about McGroarty sitting, so from that thought I'm less mad about Puljujarvi sitting than McGroarty.

I don't like him sitting and certainly not at the expense of plugs like Acciari. Acciari took that awful penalty last game that put the Wings on the 5 on 3 and gave them life. That could have been a disaster if they came back. Yet Mcg sits and Acciari gets to go be a plug again tonight.

Eh I don't think Acciari is the guy that should be pointed at on the 4th line as "deserves to sit".

Honestly, I think you can reasonably argue that it's McGroarty that should be the one sitting. But at that point, just throw him in WBS rather than keep him as a healthy scratch. If they're going to stick with Beauvillier on L1 (meaning O'Connor on L3), I don't think it will take me too long to be advocating for O'Connor-Eller-Puljujarvi and Lizotte-Hayes-Acciari as the bottom-6.

Reactions: Andy99

Duffy13

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
Feb 16, 2013
PEI, Canada
HNIC needs a complete overhaul, Bieksa and Botterill are the only ones worth keeping... Glad I can find a Pens stream

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I was going to be really mad about McGroarty sitting, so from that thought I'm less mad about Puljujarvi sitting than McGroarty.

Eh I don't think Acciari is the guy that should be pointed at on the 4th line as "deserves to sit".

Honestly, I think you can reasonably argue that it's McGroarty that should be the one sitting. But at that point, just throw him in WBS rather than keep him as a healthy scratch. If they're going to stick with Beauvillier on L1 (meaning O'Connor on L3), I don't think it will take me too long to be advocating for O'Connor-Eller-Puljujarvi and Lizotte-Hayes-Acciari as the bottom-6.
I'd rather have players with upside in the lineup. What's Acciari's upside? He scores like five goals this year and maybe pks well? Bleh.

Pulju and McGroarty have a much higher ceiling. Whether they would reach it playing limited minutes in Sully-esque deployments is anyone's guess, but I'd rather give them a chance to see it rather than play limited upside plugs everywhere in our bottom six.

But yes if Mcg isn't going to play much then just put him in WBS and let him play big minutes there.

Reactions: Duffy13

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Maybe we should be scratching Sid and not McGroarty. lol….

Bob always with the excuses ready.

HNIC needs a complete overhaul, Bieksa and Botterill are the only ones worth keeping... Glad I can find a Pens stream
The music for it is absolute ass. Like should I be depressed and sad to this somber shit or be hyped for some Saturday night hockey? Jesus wept Canada, pick better music for your bloody national broadcasts.

Trying to do too much with this artistic bullshit with their music.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Telling Rutger he needs to sit in game 3 will probably do wonders for his confidence.

Fire one Pittsburgh coach named Mike I’m begging at this point.
This is why I wanted him in wbs. 10mins vs Detroit, his hometown where he grew up (I know he wasn't born there relax) is peak Sullivan dumbf***ery.

In wbs he'd get a ton of minutes in all situations vs whatever moronic idea of development Sullivan has with players that has rarely if ever, developed any player into something better vs worse.

Duffy13

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
Feb 16, 2013
PEI, Canada
Bob always with the excuses ready.

The music for it is absolute ass. Like should I be depressed and sad to this somber shit or be hyped for some Saturday night hockey? Jesus wept Canada, pick better music for your bloody national broadcasts.

Trying to do too much with this artistic bullshit with their music.
It's become so pretentious... Just present the game in a fun manner. MacLeans punny soliloquies should have been dumped with Cherry

spcastlemagic

Jul 3, 2006
It’s kinda funny that gambling has made it easier to stream games than ever. You go to the site, you close 3 pop ups for BetRivers and MGM and boom free HD sports. You gotta wonder if the legitimate broadcasters will ever who pay billions for the broadcasting rights will ever pitch a fit about this, or if there’s enough gambling money to grease the wheels everywhere.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Leafs home opener means this game is gonna start at like 8pm after they get done wanking themselves off

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
They really need to drop the anthems. It's so unnecessary and moronic.

It's become so pretentious... Just present the game in a fun manner. MacLeans punny soliloquies should have been dumped with Cherry
Ron should be forced into retirement. He's awful. Let Bieksa run the shit. As much as I don't like Bieksa, he's at least younger and is somewhat entertaining.

Also this Bukakke bloke sucks.

And this is why Acciari is in, for those of you wondering lol…Carter replacement

We're two games in mate. Two games. This team also has 2 new players that are Natural C's that will get better at those numbers in Glass and Hayes.

• Haha
Reactions: Duffy13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad