GDT: #3| Penguins at Toronto| Sat. Oct. 12 |7:00PM| SBA| NHLN, SN-PIT| Leper Messiah

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Thumbs down @The Old Master ? The National Anthems suck. All of them. It shouldn’t be in sports anymore.

Surprised Sully started Blom. Kid deserves it though.
The least shocking thing Sullivan could do honestly, Blom earned the game, Jarry he won’t give a chance to rebound until it’s necessary. I hope Jars gets reps in with the goalie coach and maybe even a sports therapist, feel for the lad.

In any case, a great chance for Blom to keep proving his worth, we all hoped he’d get games and he is.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Is this ice bad there tonight or something? Graves falling down is not surprising but I saw EK blow a tire and a few players on both sides fall down so far

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
NIce 90 seconds of zone time for the leafs because Graves fell down for no reason with an easy lane to clear the zone.
Multiple players had chances to clear and just didn’t, it was a team effort of ineptitude. Which really, is just executing Sullivan’s brilliant system with his legendary adjustments.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Dont understand why doc doesn’t change there.
I have a huge pet peeve about players staying on the ice when their stick breaks. Just go get another stick. You're so friggin useless without one.

I know it creates more ice for the offensive team when you do that but how many times have we seen a player with no stick getting scored on anyways because they just stay out there like a cone?

Reactions: canadianguy77

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I have a huge pet peeve about players staying on the ice when their stick breaks. Just go get another stick. You're so friggin useless without one.

I know it creates more ice for the offensive team when you do that but how many times have we seen a player with no stick getting scored on anyways because they just stay out there like a cone?
I mean their bench was right there... why he doesn't change is inconceivable

Reactions: Pancakes

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
4th line actually doesn’t look bad.
It’s a stacked 4th line, it’d be hard for them to look bad really, Glass is better at C and I am glad he’s there vs wing and Hayes on LW is insane overkill which is whatever with Acciari.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
I feel like Doc could have scored there if the Leafs player didn’t get his stick there just in time to slow down the shot.

Did the Pens equipment manager forget to sharpen the skates?

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I feel like Doc could have scored there if the Leafs player didn’t get his stick there just in time to slow down the shot.

Did the Pens equipment manager forget to sharpen the skates?
Lol yeah guys falling all over the place. Must be bad ice there though I've seen some Leafs players falling too.

Maybe it's been unseasonably warm there I haven't been tracking Toronto weather so idk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad