GDT: #3 | Flyers at Oilers | Tuesday, October 15, 2024 | 10:00 PM Celsius Time | ESPN

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Interested to see their goalie decisions over the next week.

Ersson obviously gives them a better chance to win, but with Kolosov waiting in the shadows, you gotta play Fedotov to see what you have. They also cannot run Sam into the ground again

I think Fedotov likely gets the net tomorrow.
oh Torts will 100% run Sam into the ground..

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
A top 6 center and a top 4 LHD would make this a much better team.
It would make every team a much better team.
Opposing ES TOI with Luchanko on ice:
Ekholm 7:07/Bouchard 6:40
McDavid 5:31
Draisaitl 5:24
Stecher 4:55/Nurse 4:12
Hyman 4:19
Brown 3:52
Henrique 3:48
Kulak 3:22
Podkolzin 3:19
Perry 3:16
This doesn't really mean anything, other than McDavid and Draisaitl play more at even strength in general. It's just the ES distribution minutes of EDM's forwards in general.

What do you want Jett to be , Laughton or Schiefele ?

Torts and Danny are so excited to make him another Laughton
More like another Justin Bailey.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
What don't you like about it and what do your prefer? It generated a pretty dangerous chance :dunno:.
I don't mind a box on a 5v3, it can work fine. I'd prefer 3 around the net, and staggered defense...Their issue last year was how spread out the box was. There was only one play to be made, to the center.

Most defensive 5v3 structures are designed to protect the middle of the ice, obviously. They are really passive in that they don't push out or chase once the PP is setup -- they sit in their triangle.

In order to open up seams, offensive teams will tighten up around the triangle and to get defenders to engage them directly. Once they get them to engage, a seam opens up, and can be exploited.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad