Post-Game Talk: 3 Down, 1 To Go

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I feel like the pressure will be on the Panthers for game 7. They have the pressure of winning at home and not being part of the biggest choke job in modern SCF history.

Love how every series “experts” talk about how we have less depth then our opponents yet it’s been our depth that are a huge factor in our 15 wins so far.

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon
I 100% accidentally posted this in the Panthers board:

f***, I didn’t mean to post it there but holy shit it’s funny

Attachments

• IMG_0981.jpeg
    IMG_0981.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I feel like the pressure will be on the Panthers for game 7. They have the pressure of winning at home and not being part of the biggest choke job in modern SCF history.

Love how every series “experts” talk about how we have less depth then our opponents yet it’s been our depth that are a huge factor in our 15 wins so far.

Just like we don’t have defense. People are clueless and have been spouting nonsense for years. This team is insanely deep, and has a very good defense

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Skinner in Games 4-7....10-0 with a .940 save pct. outplaying Oettinger and Bobrovsky along the way.
Skinner haters in shambles, running out of excuses to shit on him. Sometimes patience is the best course and thank god Holland was more patient than a chunk of this fanbase.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad