GDT: 3/18 - Canes @ Jackets - Strange Lines

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
The Panthers and Lightning guys are annoying as well. They complain about how the officiating is being unfair to their teams EVERY game.

Razputyn

Feb 24, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
I feel very fortunate to have Khudobin. No matter how we play or what kind of chance we give up it feels like he always comes up with a solid effort.

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
Colorado's PBP guy is pretty awful as well.

I used to call Colorado the worst, but he's just hilarious to me. PIT guys are so homerish it's sickening to watch. As for our teams, the Hurricanes are clearly top 10 quality, Tripp is really underrated. Minnesota on the other hand, LaPanta sometimes acts like the Colorado guy, too quiet when the opponent scores. I like him, but he has to improve there. Greenlay is just....ugh. Tough guy though.

I pay attention to broadcasting way more than many people, considering it's what i'm going to school to be. For the team in question (CBJ), they aren't "bad," but yeah, boring is a good way to put it.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Murphy hurt now.
What a nothing play. No reason to go high like that.

Too many turnovers / steals in the neutral and defensive zones ... Khudobin is in the zone tonight but probably best they not go to this well too many times.

Edit: ?? Why a penalty on Harrison?

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
He's playing tonight. So he's our No. 1 tonight. Not sure why any other designation makes any difference in the world.

And as far as Tripp goes, I wish he was better at the Xs and Os. I'd like to learn something every now and then. And once he gets something in his head, he simply cannot let it go. I'm pretty sure Alex Semin will never touch the puck again, now matter how long he stays here in Carolina, without Tripp mentioning North-South.

Makes me nuts.

daikan

(╯︵╰,)
Oct 28, 2005
Berlin
I do like how Muller is handling the goalie situation. Just going with whomever seems to play well. Goaltending is actually the one thing that is not problematic with this team right now (apart from Cam's contract).

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
yeah someone go fill in Comeau's scrub ass.

:laugh: This is the Canes you are talking about.

The only ones that even have the balls to go after Comeau are all defensemen. I'd be surprised if they took a 5 min. and leave them with 4 D. Conclusion: I'd be very surprised if it happened.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Although he appeared to jump a bit (will have to watch it again) it really didn't look like that much of a hit to me. If it was any other defensemen on Carolina who had more size, it would probably have been a non-issue. Will need to watch it again though but it seemed to me he was just finishing his check.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad