Post-Game Talk: #3 ⋅ UTA @ ANA ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Lacombe is already in when he is back and Zell heads to the bench. So if Cam is gone, Zell is in full time and I'm not sure he is ready for that at this point.

Minty-Dumo
Lacombe-Luneau
Zell-Gudas

Not sure Zell is ready for something like this at this point in his career.
Prob split with Vaaks + zellweger

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I was there. First of all, I hate that quack shit. I hope it ends soon.

The new lights/lasers essentially turn the whole Ice surface into a screen. They can project anything they want onto it. It was cool, but a little overwhelming with all the colors last night. It looked almost a bit sloppy. They do a Ducks shot map for the period projected right onto the ice in between periods now.

They also added the 3 flying ducks. 3 duck shaped blimps that fly around the arena. I don't actually know if they are new this year, though. Just new since the last time I saw a game.
IMG_4241.jpeg

They are new

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
If the best defense for Fowler now is “so and so isn’t ready” then it’s time to cut the cord.

We don't have established NHL depth. Why don't we wait until around Christmas time to feel more confident about the possibility of trading Fowler. With LaCombe out, we've had to rotate in Zell and Vaak. Gotta assume we're going to incur injuries throughout the season. I don't want to see Zell up with the NHL club at this moment.

I've noticed at the end of games that we have a Fowler-Gudas pairing. Reminds me of the 2021-22 season where we pulled the kids (Z, Drysdale, and Mac) off the ice late in games after a rough start and that move made us start winning games and/or securing at least a point.

Fowler's minutes are down and he isn't on the PP1 unit since pre-season. The org is literally transitioning for the youths. I truly don't understand the impatience when we're still in development mode and/or establishing mode.

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
We don't have established NHL depth. Why don't we wait until around Christmas time to feel more confident about the possibility of trading Fowler. With LaCombe out, we've had to rotate in Zell and Vaak. Gotta assume we're going to incur injuries throughout the season. I don't want to see Zell up with the NHL club at this moment.

I've noticed at the end of games that we have a Fowler-Gudas pairing. Reminds me of the 2021-22 season where we pulled the kids (Z, Drysdale, and Mac) off the ice late in games after a rough start and that move made us start winning games and/or securing at least a point.

Fowler's minutes are down and he isn't on the PP1 unit since pre-season. The org is literally transitioning for the youths. I truly don't understand the impatience when we're still in development mode and/or establishing mode.
Not really impatience for me. Think Vaaks or LaCombe are close to what Fowler brings at this point. My fear is that Cam’s value will drop prior to December or the deadline. As for Zellweger, with almost a full season at SD last year, I don’t know what more time there will accomplish. I actually think he’s shown more with the Ducks than Luneau has.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad