GDT: #3 ⋅ UTA @ ANA ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Not the 4th line but not with Carlsson who is our most talented player. Honestly, it wouldn’t be bad if he went down for 20 games

If he's able to, I would mind it. He needs to play with who he is comfortable with and has chemistry with. As does everyone else.

My biggest question would be, how would he react to it? I don't want to put the diva label on him, but he asked out of Philly for a reason.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
If he's able to, I would mind it. He needs to play with who he is comfortable with and has chemistry with. As does everyone else.

My biggest question would be, how would he react to it? I don't want to put the diva label on him, but he asked out of Philly for a reason.
He's got zero leverage now that he has a contract.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
no shots on the 2 PPs is so disgraceful. i hate their stupid as PP entry shit they do, it's horrible.
The dman kick back at our blueline to the forward that rushes the neutral zone does exactly nothing to help the zone entry. Like literally nothing. The set up to prevent the entry stays the same. All it does is kill 5 seconds off the clock.

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
at a certain point in all three of these games, the walls slowly begin to close in and we literally cannot touch the puck. Behind frustrating that nobody makes changes and this happened a lot last year too.

It's shocking that all the players and staff know nothing but hockey, they've dedicated their lives to it. And THIS is the product that they put on the ice.

Reactions: Mr Rogers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad