GDT: [#26] Stars @ Red Wings, 6:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Was that the play they drew up during the timeout? Get these coaches the f*** out of here

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
all boils down to paying Seguin , Benn and Bishop too much- Benn is still on the ice but doing the same as Bishop and Seguin! Absolutely Nothing!

Reactions: Satan

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
It'll just make you more miserable. Just hit the 1 yr mark since I quit cold turkey and despite my demeanor on these boards, it was much worse last year when I was still smoking. :laugh:

Yeah you’re still pissed you just can’t breathe as well.

Congrats on quitting man. I’d smoked for 10 years after I quit playing for the cyclones. Kicked the habit a year and a half ago and haven’t looked back.

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
Jamie Benn's last few shots
upload_2021-3-18_20-20-7.gif

Reactions: Elysian

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Yeah you’re still pissed you just can’t breathe as well.

Congrats on quitting man. I’d smoked for 10 years after I quit playing for the cyclones. Kicked the habit a year and a half ago and haven’t looked back.

Not to mention the chainsmoking during the 3 on 3 OT and then SO. :laugh:

Thanks. I'd been smoking for at least a dozen years or so (maybe longer since I started in my teens, but I had times when I'd quit for a few months at a time). I went out that last weekend before lockdown, even bought a fresh carton to last me, and then I stopped and thought about how covid and how I wanted to make it to see the end of it and just didn't light up again. It's been nice having a sense of taste/smell again.

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
sorry folks but this absolute shit coaching- all the losing is on Bowness's shoulders- nice guy but nice always finish last!

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I'm going to kill myself watching this 2D powerplay set up that f***ing sucks
I hate it so much. Klingberg and Heiskanen seem to have no chemistry and get in each other’s way. But I think the setup is just stupid. Having two guys looking for tips means you really only have three guys as useful pass options, and this defeats the whole meaning of man advantage.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I cannot believe after going 4-0 to start the season, we are 5-10-7. That’s Buffalo/Ottawa/Detroit tier

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I cannot believe after going 4-0 to start the season, we are 5-10-7. That’s Buffalo/Ottawa/Detroit tier
On March 12th, the Stars were 5th in points percentage behind Chicago. Since then, they’ve played four games... and now sit in 6th in points percentage behind Columbus. The Stars are slowly consuming their games in hand and are sliding backward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad