GDT: [#26] Stars @ Red Wings, 6:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Yeah Oettinger gave up two soft ones but you don't deserve to win if you score just one goal on 30 whatever shots and if you allow as many odd man rushes as the Stars do. They're the better team but just keep on crippling themselves. I don't get it.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
time to ship some guys out for matthew tkachuk

tbh i still miss Roussel.. but his contract isnt good

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Yeah Oettinger gave up two soft ones but you don't deserve to win if you score just one goal on 30 whatever shots and if you allow as many odd man rushes as the Stars do. They're the better team but just keep on crippling themselves. I don't get it.
yep, this team needs run support

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Does no one on this team get angry? Has anyone checked Bowness' pulse? Does Jim Nill have job security for life? At least Jim Lites showed some emotion with his tirade. Better than the captain sitting on the bench staring off into the distance looking like he doesn't even know what city he's in.

It’s gotta be Gaglardi’s lack of experience. Nill is very much an old boys club kinda guy and is way too loyal to people for the position he’s in.

You guys remember when it was reported Gaglardi was drawing line-combos on a piece of paper while he was in court? He’s obviously passionate about this team. I just don’t think he planned for this and now doesn’t know what to do being stuck with Nill and Lites

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
On a positive note, Hanley has been really good. Another massive shot block there.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Prediction for the 3rd:

Stars will either score within the first minute of the 3rd and give up two more goals, or they'll score with like 3 minutes to go and the game will end with an extra attacker for Dallas while they just overpass on the perimeter until time runs out. :laugh:

Well....at least they got a few shots off.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
f***ing hell be more aware of the time Radulov

Shouldn't lose to this garbage Red Wings team. Man they're horrible and somehow won

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad