GDT: #26 Chicago Blackhawks @ New York Islanders | Clark Gillies Legends Night | December 4th | 7:30 PM | F/W 3-0

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
gotcha......for some reason i thought espn plus had all the games

i have Center Ice so they black out all games on hulu/espn+ as well as all Carolina Hurricanes games because it's the "local" team

I believe it was on NHL Network, I had a lot of issues as well.

Reactions: Mike C

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
I believe it was on NHL Network, I had a lot of issues as well.
thankfully Center Ice had it so we were able to watch after missing the 2 before....we did listen on demand on sirius/xm to the friday night debacle vs nashville....true dedicated fans we must be to sit through that agony on the radio eh? :)

that reminds me.....go set the hopper....karate night!

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
thankfully Center Ice had it so we were able to watch after missing the 2 before....we did listen on demand on sirius/xm to the friday night debacle vs nashville....true dedicated fans we must be to sit through that agony on the radio eh? :)

that reminds me.....go set the hopper....karate night!
FYI you can download the WRHU app and listen to the radio broadcast anytime.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
thanks big
FYI you can download the WRHU app and listen to the radio broadcast anytime.
thanks Big L......i'll keep that as plan C......most sirius/xm casts are the isles network but there are a few that have the road team. also depends if i'm at home or in the car

hopefully, not too many more espn+/hulu games to contend with

Reactions: Big L

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
thanks big

thanks Big L......i'll keep that as plan C......most sirius/xm casts are the isles network but there are a few that have the road team. also depends if i'm at home or in the car

hopefully, not too many more espn+/hulu games to contend with
The NHL app used to have option to listen to any game, home or away feed. This year it’s gone from the app.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
The NHL app used to have option to listen to any game, home or away feed. This year it’s gone from the app.
I used to listen a lot more when I drove for a living. Now that I'm retired, we DVR most of the games and watch when my wife goes to bed. Every now and then we'll catch one live

Homeschooling my kid allows us to stay up late and being a karate dad. I'm a slave to his class times!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad