Prospect Info: 25th Pick in the 2024 NHL Draft - Dean Letourneau C | St. Andrew's College 6'7" 214

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Hey guys, not sure how many folks get wrapped up in the Prospects board, but I made a post over there on Letourneau mostly for this video where I talk about the concepts that he needs to incorporate into his game to reach his - in my opinion - pretty massive upside.

If it's of interest, mind you, it's not a highlight reel - I'm sure there's plenty of those out there...

There isn’t a lot of highlight reels from Ontario highschools sadly.

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.youtube.com
There isn’t a lot of highlight reels from Ontario highschools sadly.
This sounds weird, but you might actually be better off. Highlight reels for that level of hockey can create some pretty unrealistic expectations because of the level of almost everyone else haha

Nice thing about Letourneau is that I didn't find that he "punched down" at his level. He wasn't throwing kids into the stands and scoring on 45 foot wrist shots.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
This sounds weird, but you might actually be better off. Highlight reels for that level of hockey can create some pretty unrealistic expectations because of the level of almost everyone else haha

Nice thing about Letourneau is that I didn't find that he "punched down" at his level. He wasn't throwing kids into the stands and scoring on 45 foot wrist shots.
I just want someone to fine comb through every game and make a compilation video of all his points. Is that too much to ask?

• Haha
Reactions: Michael Farkas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad