GDT: #25| Flyers at Penguins| Sat, Dec. 1|7:00PM|It's going down/One of those days..|PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
He just can’t make a play with the puck. And he glides to loose pucks and gets beaten to it.

He’s like a millisecond behind everything.

I just don't see this, no matter how many times people on HF say it, I just don't see it with him. He's not a good playmaker, but he's not advertised as a playmaker. I don't think his playmaking is any worse than their other bottom-6 players like Sheahan or Grant.

It's the same way with Grant here, people constantly rip him and I just don't see what people are talking about.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Letang has been unreal, Phil and Geno are coming off of long point runs. I’m just saying they’re allowed to have bad games too. Team doesn’t win when they play good and doesn’t bail them out when they struggle.

Phil has been producing, but he has been playing like garbage for a while.

Of course, it has to be f***ing Grant on the breakaway.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
What I hate the most about ZAR is that the coach can use every excuse to play him because he's "almost good". If you cannot execute at the NHL level, almost good means nothing.

This is exactly the BS that I'm talking about. He's having a good game today, but people only want to ***** about him here. It's utter lunacy.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
God...we can’t catch a reak...I said the backup goalie would stone us as usual

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I just don't see this, no matter how many times people on HF say it, I just don't see it with him. He's not a good playmaker, but he's not advertised as a playmaker. I don't think his playmaking is any worse than their other bottom-6 players like Sheahan or Grant.

It's the same way with Grant here, people constantly rip him and I just don't see what people are talking about.
When was the last time you saw your optometrist?

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Grant is the weird case of a guy who looks like an AHLer but somehow produces. He has 3 points in 12 GP. Which was more than some of our bottom players in 40. :laugh:

Reactions: hockey07278771

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I need to start keeping a list of who is "trash" "sucking ass" "garbage" "trade him"

It seems they go in cycles, currently Phil is Exhibit A, Tanger joining the group too

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
When was the last time you saw your optometrist?

tenor.gif

Phil68

Jun 13, 2009
When do the Pens say f*** it. Crosy and Malkin same line with a good grinder with Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad