GDT: #24| FLYERS at Devils | Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021 | 7:00 pm ET | MSG+, NBCSP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Is Paulie Walnuts on it?

Fletcher and Scott could use a Paulie Walnuts.

3415f402cc0f821a3c2d5bce67a5ee67.gif

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Why would Frost get benched? I didn’t see any egregious play….? He forechecked and passed well, etc. I’d die of laughter if he got singled out for some microscopic misplay with this shit storm of veteran presents.

This franchise is better than ours. Jesus. What a disaster. :laugh:

His only mistake was a single NZ misstep.

Yeo is here because he exudes shitty Flyers Values. The shit trickles ever down.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
My favorite part about the Frost turnover is that he immediately put his body on the guy to separate him from the puck and Braun retrieved it. Frost immediately bailed himself out. But all the same I marked the play for remembering, because this is the shitty Flyers and I knew it was likely he'd be punished.

Provorov and Risto each had over a half dozen worse plays.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
My favorite part about the Frost turnover is that he immediately put his body on the guy to separate him from the puck and Braun retrieved it. Frost immediately bailed himself out. But all the same I marked the play for remembering, because this is the shitty Flyers and I knew it was likely he'd be punished.

The players who deserve to be held accountable NEVER actually are.

Provorov, Risto, Thompson, Hayes, etc are flawless in the eyes of hockey dinosaurs.

Krazed Flyer

Who are we?
Sep 22, 2009
Philadelphia, PA

This is the fundamental problem that was noted and ignored by @NateThompson44 in order to inflate his sense of self-importance.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada

this team is run on merit..

oh wait....:confused:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
The players who deserve to be held accountable NEVER actually are.

Provorov, Risto, Thompson, etc are flawless in the eyes of hockey dinosaurs.

Brassard sucks all over. Can take five full unmolested seconds to wait for someone to get open and still miss the pass by a mile for a turnover.

No consequences.

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad