GDT: #24| FLYERS at Devils | Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021 | 7:00 pm ET | MSG+, NBCSP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
"And who is going to make that decision that he (Connauton) will play to end the streak of Yandle (if that happens." Steve Coates.

"That is such a touchy subject but for the benefit of the team do you give him (Yandle) a break? " Tim Saunders.

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
"And who is going to make that decision that he (Connauton) will play to end the streak of Yandle (if that happens." Steve Coates.

"That is such a touchy subject but for the benefit of the team do you give him a break?." Tim Saunders.
It’s cool and all that Yandle has this iron man streak going, but at this point it has to lose some glamour because he’s getting pity games.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I'll be 100% honest, buy out JVR after this season. Eat the dead weight for next year.
I can see that happen if the keeps playing like this. When everyone's healthy, it'll be tough to fit him in the top 9 anyway.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I can see that happen if the keeps playing like this. When everyone's healthy, it'll be tough to fit him in the top 9 anyway.

With the advent of a healthy Allison, what f***ing point is there with JVR on the PP or anywhere? I'm not expecting much from JVR and he still keeps disappointing me.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
The NHL historically used/uses the reference "NHL games" as a synonym to regular season games. It is why there have been such oddities obscured in the past.

Thanks, MSE. I know that it officially counts because of non-season games. But what I was driving at was that his play was substandard enough to be left off the playoff roster and it isn't any better while he meanders around the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad