GDT: '24-25 Wolves/Bison talk

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
he’s had a generally successful organization for a long time so there’s really no reason to think he’s incompetent.
To be fair, he's playing to win in a league where the vast majority of franchises exist to develop talent, with winning being a secondary objective.

Not hard to have a successful organization when you go full try hard when nobody else can. And obviously it doesn't mesh with NHL needs given how fast they've burned through affiliates the last decade.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Wolves 1-2-1 so far, the1 win being OT, and currently down 2-0 to MIL. Can't say I expected that, I thought with the level of prospects they have that the team would be fairly dominant.

Reactions: Stickpucker

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I think a few things are contributing to the slow start. First, they've played only Milwaukee and Hershey, who have been running excellent AHL teams out there in recent years. A significant portion of our guys have not played together much before given the events of last season, and that's gotta hurt, especially compared to the aforementioned teams. Also, Perets is cheeks.

ETA: Also, the coach would certainly have a big adjustment period given where he's been in recent years.

Ad

Ad

Ad