Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Remember when Claude hated the kids?
Remember when Bruce hated the kids?
Remember when Monty…

It’s a myth. It’s old and it’s tired.
Meh...hit or miss with your "myth" statement. This year is different. Bruins went out and collected some interesting x first round picks. It's pretty obvious bruins brass are evaluating for value/potential however the evaluation period won't last much longer. Lysell is the easy decision because he can be clear waivers.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Send Poitras to Providence and sign Johnson.
Marchand Lindholm Pasta
Zacha Geekie Johnson
Frederick Coyle Brazeau
4th line
IMG_1154.gif

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I'm not good a line up things. I posted this on the game thread...thoughts?

We all agree some similarities between Lindholm and Bergeron...SO get Bergeron back with Marchand.

Marchand Lindholm Pasta
Zacha Coyle Poitras
Perfection Line
Brazeau Fred Geekie

Reactions: HustleB

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Yeah, I forget the numbers but teams that aren't in the playoff picture by Thanksgiving rarely make it. If they wait another 15 games to get serious about their issues it will be too late.

That of course assumes they are going to start losing games and be out of the playoff picture by Thanksgiving. They haven't had a good start, but so far it really hasn't hurt them at all in the standings. I know after the last 2 years not being the best team in hockey for the first 6 weeks feels just different.

Reactions: Blowfish

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston

We all agree some similarities between Lindholm and Bergeron...SO get Bergeron back with Marchand.

Marchand Lindholm Pasta
Zacha Coyle Poitras
Perfection Line
Brazeau Fred Geekie
If we do not use Brazeau on the second unit or a spell on the first power play unit to park his ass in front of the net then why bother dressing him.

Not sure what the long range plan is with this kid.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013

NeelyDan

Owned by Alicat, Ladyfan and caz16
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario

Marchand Lindholm Pasta
Zacha Coyle Poitras
Perfection Line
Brazeau Fred Geekie
I could get behind this

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
That of course assumes they are going to start losing games and be out of the playoff picture by Thanksgiving. They haven't had a good start, but so far it really hasn't hurt them at all in the standings. I know after the last 2 years not being the best team in hockey for the first 6 weeks feels just different.
I don't think you have to make assumptions. They have a .600 win pct. They're tied with 3 teams for two wild card spots. They just don't appear to be in a bad spot in the standings because they've played more games than the other teams, but if you level the playing field they're in 7th, 8th or 9th place.

They can't afford to have another 3 weeks like the first 3 weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad