Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread VI

Patdud

Sponsor
Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
to stress the Pro authentic sold for 600 bucks is the on ice jersey that hasn't been available since Reebok was selling them for 475/500 like 10 years ago. there is another one that is in line with the adidas prime green and ~250/300. Just doesn't look like its on the pro shop yet.
Better yet it looks to be part of a commemorative presale with a jersey x/1924 number assigned for each sold.

Ill wait until they have other players available and snatch up a primegreen equivalent Lohrei one assuming they will add more player options like they did with the centennials. I wish the proshop offered online customization, the NHL shop customization is garbage and doesnt stitch the numbers or nameplate.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
They need black sleeves and the crack bear. Give me a white stripe vertically on the pants and I’m good. Stripe is optional.

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
Whats the status on Tyler Johnson? Did he make the trip? is he still with the team and waiting on a contract? Anyone know?

bruins cup

Jun 29, 2024
Whats the status on Tyler Johnson? Did he make the trip? is he still with the team and waiting on a contract? Anyone know?
Not on trip. Still working out at warrior daily kinda like heinen last yr. Guess here is tufte will go down to Providence after trip and he will be signed

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Bs ownership has found the perfect partner in Fanatics.....think about the maximum you can charge and then add a 20-25% premium

Sadly - many fans are being priced out of games and merchandise...and equally as sad- to date Fanatic's quality has been poor regardless of the sport
Fans !!..........They are called after thoughts.

If fans buy them, they must think it's worth it.

Personally, I have no sympathy for them.
Agree

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
Whats the status on Tyler Johnson?
After watching Tufte last night?

200w.gif

The Storm

Mar 15, 2022
I liked Frederic on the 2nd line last night. He was moving his feet and moving the puck. Seems like he might fit there? And why not? That line needs the size. His hands are under-rated.

BamBamCam

Apr 12, 2011
Crowsnest Pass AB
Frederic fits with Coyle.
Marchand-Lindholm-Pasta
Zacha-Coyle-Frederic
Beecher-Poitras-Geekie
Jones-Kastelic-Koepke
Until you sign Johnston
Then Jones is the 13 F and Beecher goes back to the 4th line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad