Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread VI

Concessionaire

That could have gone better.
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2003
New Orleans
Also - have we underestimated Kastelic, small sample size notwithstanding?

He has an interesting set of tools, for sure. I like that he's bit of a shit stirrer and uses his size aggressively. Myself and others here have noticed that he seems to have some chemistry with Beecher.

Obviously he's not going to maintain this early goal-scoring pace, but I'm curious to see if can be effective on a consistent basis. Having two giant forwards (Kastelic and Brazeau) with grit and skill in the bottom six would be an outstanding development.

Reactions: NeelyDan

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
It’s will all be fine except against the most elite teams. Until you look at that 2nd line and think “that could be a first line on a mediocre team”, the Bruins are in the second group of contenders.
What if we get a “3rd line that could be a second line on some mediocre teams.”

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
I want to see them stick with that 4th line. It's fantastic so far.
Fourth line has been great both games. First line is very good and I really like what should be a good mix of size and skill with 11-51-55. Geekie is the glaring hole at forward, need an upgrade there badly.

Maybe Lohrei or Carlo and a prospect get them a legit 25 goal scorer with some jam.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Just waiving Mitchell gave them I nice bump with the cap. I really do think this team is going to go with a 22 man roster most of the season once they decide on their top 12 forwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad