Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
The top 9 would make a lot more sense if Poitras was a couple years older:

Zacha Poitras Pasta - high end skill with Poitras hopefully being defensively mature enough to mesh with Pasta

Marchand Lindholm Lysell - Lindholm feels like the most natural center for Marchy after Bergy retiring and both are good 2-way players since Lysell might not be to start

Freddy Coyle Geekie - this is a Stanley Cup 3rd line to me that masquerades as a 2nd line from time to time

Reactions: wintersej and PB37

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
The top 9 would make a lot more sense if Poitras was a couple years older:

Zacha Poitras Pasta - high end skill with Poitras hopefully being defensively mature enough to mesh with Pasta

Marchand Lindholm Lysell - Lindholm feels like the most natural center for Marchy after Bergy retiring and both are good 2-way players since Lysell might not be to start

Freddy Coyle Geekie - this is a Stanley Cup 3rd line to me that masquerades as a 2nd line from time to time

I like it too but as you say, Poitras isn't ready to take on 1st line matchups against the marque centers of the league.

Reactions: dangermike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad