Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
How much are we reading into Marchy's comments about keeping his contract negotiations out of the media? Think it's personal or as a comment about Sway's business?

Hard not to think it's the latter but I lean towards petty shit

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
How much are we reading into Marchy's comments about keeping his contract negotiations out of the media? Think it's personal or as a comment about Sway's business?

Hard not to think it's the latter but I lean towards petty shit
I consider it a not so subtle hint to the media. I also love it.

As for Swayman, Marchand wouldn't say something to the media until he voiced his throughts privately to him.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
24 yr old winger with experience sounds good.I know he was -44 last season but that Shark team was bbrutal.I would not mind them rolling dice here
What happened to this guy? He was a sixth overall draft selection by the Red Wings.

He appears to have been up and down with them several times before being placed on waivers.

Any insight appreciated,

SwayHeyKid

Mar 14, 2022
I wonder how many other players had surgeries now.

Sweeney claimed that they had no surgeries/no planned surgeries. However that was clearly a blatant lie as Marchand had three.
Sweeney is never shy about throwing players under the bus. Ullmark was clealy injured in the first Florida series and Sweeney said he was good to go, no excuses

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad