Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread II

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I am truly awful at guessing ufa contracts but id venture something like 5.5 to 6.5 per year for about 4 or 5 years?
I asked a couple of friends of mine when we were together in person when they brought up Tyler Toffoli how old you think he is . I got 28 and ‘is he 30 yet?’

He’s 32

I would offer him the Michael Ryder 3/9 make it 3/12 for cap increase

However, TT in my world at his best is 65% of Ryder

Basically if it’s 3 years 3-4 M ok I’m somewhat interested

Sprong and Mantha however i am very interested

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
is there a legal tampering period in the NHL? I honestly can’t remember. I know the NFL has one, not sure about the NHL
They are always talking- it’s easy since most agents have other players on team

you just can’t sign

Carolina apparently is letting Pesce walk and its rumored he will sign with Devils 7/1 deal agreed

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I asked a couple of friends of mine when we were together in person when they brought up Tyler Toffoli how old you think he is . I got 28 and ‘is he 30 yet?’
I need some sleep badly right now - I read this as " when we were together in prison " and thought that it was pretty gutsy of you to admit that. :laugh:

Reactions: DKH

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

He’s 32

I would offer him the Michael Ryder 3/9 make it 3/12 for cap increase

However, TT in my world at his best is 65% of Ryder

Basically if it’s 3 years 3-4 M ok I’m somewhat interested

Sprong and Mantha however i am very interested
Funny seems like he's been around forever, Id be thinking he was closer to 35. lol

Reactions: DKH

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
A name occupying space in my mind is Barabanov. Bruins have been linked to him in past. He wants to be on a contender. Seems like the type of depth guys Sweeney gets for low cost.

Not advocating for it, just a feeling.

Reactions: CellyHard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad