24-25 NYR Schedule Released

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cygnus 2112

Aug 7, 2014
Long Island
It's gonna be 2025 already. Ugh. I want my flying car.
Hill Valley had them in 2015 for God's sake!! We won't get flying cars (or a Cup) but AI will absolutely create T-1000's to kill humans. Or giant intelligent ants:

"One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves."

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Can't wait to mark down the games where there will be first-timeout video tributes to ex-players like Trouba and Zibanejad.

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
Hill Valley had them in 2015 for God's sake!! We won't get flying cars (or a Cup) but AI will absolutely create T-1000's to kill humans. Or giant intelligent ants:

"One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves."

I'm liking the trailers:

Reactions: Cygnus 2112

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
May have to join them for that west coast trip. I’ve been itching to go back, and I promised my wife I’d take her to my old stomping grounds in the Bay Area.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad