24-25 NYR Schedule Released

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
Looks like 0-82 to me. Gonna start watching more James Hagens highlights.

Cygnus 2112

Aug 7, 2014
Long Island
It's gonna be 2025 already. Ugh. I want my flying car.
Hill Valley had them in 2015 for God's sake!! We won't get flying cars (or a Cup) but AI will absolutely create T-1000's to kill humans. Or giant intelligent ants:

"One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves."

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Can't wait to mark down the games where there will be first-timeout video tributes to ex-players like Trouba and Zibanejad.

Reactions: tiggles

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
Hill Valley had them in 2015 for God's sake!! We won't get flying cars (or a Cup) but AI will absolutely create T-1000's to kill humans. Or giant intelligent ants:

"One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves."

I'm liking the trailers:

Reactions: Cygnus 2112

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
May have to join them for that west coast trip. I’ve been itching to go back, and I promised my wife I’d take her to my old stomping grounds in the Bay Area.

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
12/22 at home against carolina
12/23 at home against new jersey (newark)
Yeah but what about Russian Christmas, huh!?!?!

Sunday afternoon games should be banned during the NFL season. There's 9 Sunday games during the NFL season...:thumbd:
Pfft, even the schedule makers know the Giants and Jets will suck again this year and all New York sports teams fans will be looking for alternatives to those abominations...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad