'24-25 Former Predators Thread

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Suter was always a great skater and a smart player so I'm not shocked he has had a long career, but, it is pretty crazy he is still in the league at this point.....2003 draft pick.

When I first got really into hockey after the 2005 lockout I seem to remember most guys being considered toast by 35. This new generation of athletes, in different sports, are pushing the boundaries for how long a person can remain a professional athlete.

Jagr still outdoes them all though.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Expansion has alot to do with some of these guys still having jobs. More teams, more spots to fill. I think too lots of these guys are getting spots based on their past names more so than current performance. I mean Dallas fans talked nothing but about how bad Suter was.

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL
Suter was always a great skater and a smart player so I'm not shocked he has had a long career, but, it is pretty crazy he is still in the league at this point.....2003 draft pick.

When I first got really into hockey after the 2005 lockout I seem to remember most guys being considered toast by 35. This new generation of athletes, in different sports, are pushing the boundaries for how long a person can remain a professional athlete.

Jagr still outdoes them all though.
Jagr is a beast and it’s amazing what he’s still doing in Europe at his age, but Gordie still takes the prize for longevity in hockey I think.

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
Egor is not exactly setting the KHL on fire... pretty much buried in that CSKA lineup... :oops:

1729276977541.png

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad