Player Discussion Mika Zibanejad

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
throw laffy on pp1 for a few reps. can't hurt imo
Take out the 4 on 3 PP, the abbreviated PPs when our guys come out of the box after 4 on 4, the Kakko penalty PP at the end of last night and our PP is probably over 50% (all by the top unit).

HOW COULD IT HELP?!?!?!

Edit: not that we should change it even if we were 0 for the season. Aaron Judge batted below .200 for the first month of the season. The way proven track records get back on track is to have patience.

Last edited:

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Take out the 4 on 3 PP, the abbreviated PPs when our guys come out of the box after 4 on 4, the Kakko penalty PP at the end of last night and our PP is probably over 50% (all by the top unit).

HOW COULD IT HELP?!?!?!

Edit: not that we should change it even if we were 0 for the season. Aaron Judge batted below .200 for the first month of the season. The way proven track records get back on track is to have patience.
Zibanejad has batted below .200 for well over a calendar year

I missed the game due to the hulu outage. God I hate the way this is- three games three different networks.

Was Meek Mika as crappy as he has been for the last 120+ games?

I hope so. Players being scratched as a message has been happening since sports started. At the least, he should be off the pp and play third line minutes (which already has happened). Despite what they flash on the screen 5v5 that is our third line. Minutes and production supports this.
He wasn’t great, but not as bad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad