24/25 English Cup thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Between swallowing a crown and getting it stuck in my esophagus, catching COVID for the first time and being a Spurs fan.......trying to figure which has given me a worse week

....it's COVID, by the way. LOL
The only silver lining for me was Bentancur's play, he's so much more comfortable on the ball then he used to be at Juve, plus the same killer in defense.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
My version is one where I feel almost well for a few hours, and then I have to nap for 2-3 hours as I crash a bit. Today I took a 5 minute walk to the store and back and was sweating buckets, like I was put through a bag skate.

That was my Covid experience too. As long as you're free to stay in bed all the time, it seemed quite manageable. But this was also back when having it meant you had to (/got to) spend 2 weeks cut off from the world, and I got kind of cozy with that

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
That was my Covid experience too. As long as you're free to stay in bed all the time, it seemed quite manageable. But this was also back when having it meant you had to (/got to) spend 2 weeks cut off from the world, and I got kind of cozy with that

I only had a fever Saturday and Sunday, so while I have felt generally crappy, I haven't felt SICK where I had to stay in bed.

I've been able to stay caught up on work, essentially. Just staying inside, generally.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad