24/25 English Cup thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Almost all the PKs of the 34 attempts were very well taken in the Preston - Fulham shootout. Apart from the missed three, Sessegnon's 2nd PK was a bit lucky to go in, bouncing from the post to keeper's body and then in.

Castagne made the decisive mistake by shooting over the bar.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The refs have to use all the time.

Preston-Fulham have went the full round of shooters already.
Isn't stoppage time entirely at the discretion of the referee? In a league format where goal difference matters I understand why it would be a must but in a 7-0 knockout cup match just end it because absolutely nothing good can happen.

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Because of the morons who decided 9 minutes is a good time for extra time in La Liga I missed the first two minutes of the Spurs game as the broadcast was still on the Spanish game. I can't wait until players go on strike so we can get rid of these Pejorative Slured extra time periods. A lot of rotation from Ange but it's good cause I get to see Dragusin start.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
In the other game Brighton are 2-0 up, great individual goal by Adingra, who really needs to start for Brighton regardless of how much they paid for Minteh

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
With this boring style of possession for possession's sake Spurs have managed to not bother at all Coventry's gk in the first 35 minutes. Dreadful.

Wolves get one back at Brighton, Guedes

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Between swallowing a crown and getting it stuck in my esophagus, catching COVID for the first time and being a Spurs fan.......trying to figure which has given me a worse week

....it's COVID, by the way. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad