GDT: #21|Pens vs. Flyers|Tue, Mar. 2 @7:00PM|PPG|Bad Day...The End of the World as We Know It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregR

Mar 4, 2002
Hextall flexing some muscles on the coaches/roster by getting his dude in the lineup.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Aww babe, you'll be fine. Go hug a doggie

I've got 2, as you know. Older one had her quarterly visit with the oncologist. Tushy exam showed no return of a growth (one was removed last November and was cancerous). Ultrasound showed spleen good and no other issues. Chest x-ray was good. Drew blood for a flow cytometry (will know results in a few days, but oncologist put the sample under the microscope and didn't see anything off). Only downside was the thousand dollar bill, but it's a small price to pay for the happiness (and kisses) the older girl brings.

EDIT: She was SO pissed at me last night. Her last pee of the day around midnight, she always gets a cookie reward. But, she had to fast for the ultrasound. Just scowled at me, like a sassy older person waiting for the restaurant to open for the early bird, she literally scowled a 'where the **** is my cookie you ***hole' stare right through me. :laugh:

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
This is the Malkin litmus test.

Like me with Mason Rudolph in week 17 (except with a quasi-generational superstar), this is @KIRK @Pittsburgh1776 @Icarium's Superbowl baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also we don't need no Anne Hathaway pics tonight when we got Geno's super hot model wife:

e7649311a4ae7d967176176606f8332b.jpg
Ah....Heck... Bring back Alyonka.

Ht8hQOGJlT6HXNGLfm9wv_BQ1bqayTJDmVTELzgQSJ8.jpg

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This could really really be a trainwreck...or we could look good for like a period...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad