GDT: #21|Pens vs. Flyers|Tue, Mar. 2 @7:00PM|PPG|Bad Day...The End of the World as We Know It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
It’s precautionary, so he could get removed as early as tomorrow, but if he tests positive I believe it will be at least 2 weeks, yes.

“Precautionary”..........

sidney-crosby.jpg

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
"The other thing I'll say is that just because someone is put on the COVID protocol list doesn't necessarily mean that they have COVID." - Sullivan

I think he'll be back in a game or two. No big deal.

Just win without him? He's been pointless in 2 of the last 4 anyway.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
The injury is a different issue, it has nothing to do with on-ice play.

Beg to differ on the rest. As I said, Malkin has been on the trade block for as long as I can remember. Go search for media articles on Crosby being on the trade block over the last 10 years.
Dude, according to a bunch of idiots in the media and keyboard experts, Crosby is on the trade block RIGHT NOW. There has to be a hundred articles about it. Doesn’t mean he’s actually ON the trading block.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
POJ could benefit from watching a game or two. Dude hasn’t been good recently. Does that mean Ruh is slotted in or Dumo back from the dead?

Reactions: Darren McCord

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Not even a hot take: why not just forfeit tonight?

:laugh:

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
I know normally 71 is lights out without Sid, but I'm not seeing that tonight. His issues aren't a slump, he's not in shape and is almost certain to not get where he needs to be during the season. And Guentzel is not playing well and isn't the same player he was last year. Not trying to lower expectations but this isn't some kind of referendum on Malkin's decline. We won't know until next year after a solid offseason of normal workouts.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad