Prospect Info: 2025 NHL Entry Draft

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Let me preface by saying this thread is not born out of any sense of doom and gloom stemming from the lack of activity yesterday. We have a draft thread each and every season, so that draft nerds like myself have a thread in which to nerd out over the draft.

Pronman released his early 2025 first round ranking. Led by James Hagens and Porter Martone, a couple of very talented F prospects who have put themselves at the forefront early in the process.

Flohockey also released a top 10 ranking a couple days ago

Rasp

Apr 9, 2019
Strong group of forwards coming up. Feels like our D is the most lacking at this stage so it will be interesting to see what we end up doing.

LeBrun is a Clown

Sep 19, 2018
Beyond Hagens , all these players looked real promising and potential top picks :

RHD Annborn
RHS C/RW McQueen
LHS C Ryabkin

Hensler/Martone are also good fits if we’re picking high again

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
He should be the clear cut guy.

Sadly, most of the guys I am excited for are forwards.
Kashawn Aitcheson - Looks like a Trouba/Bieksa type. Physically very developed already.
Carter Amico - Brandon Carlo RHD type.

Both are interesting but project to be outside the top 5 where we will be drafting so I expect another forward.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Would be pretty funny if THIS was the year we ended up winning the first overall pick. What do you even do with all of Zegras, McTavish, Gauthier, Carlsson, Sennecke, and Hagens?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad