2025 NHL Entry Draft

JotAlan

Apr 21, 2020
Yes it is. The 14 was points. I got it mixed up.

11 goals in 7 games is quite the pace. Who does he remind you of? Tavares?

I was thinking about that, but I honestly don't know. I've seen comparisons with Marner, Eichel, Seguin (prime). But I think left-handed center Marner with worse playmaking and better shooting would be the closest. Does anyone have another player that makes the comparison more sense?

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I was thinking about that, but I honestly don't know. I've seen comparisons with Marner, Eichel, Seguin (prime). But I think left-handed center Marner with worse playmaking and better shooting would be the closest. Does anyone have another player that makes the comparison more sense?
Odd he only has 3 assists

BeliveauFan4ever

Apr 10, 2006
Steve Larmer? 🤷‍♂️

Edit:
JFC…Larmer went in Round 6, scored over 400 goals. Somewhat of a steal.

Mesa is a better skater.

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
My comp has been William Nylander. Maybe as Misa cements himself as a C it becomes a little less accurate though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad