2025 NHL Entry Draft

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
As of now, it doesn't seem like there's a stud dman with the potential of being a top 10-15 in the league right? I feel like the last time that has happened was with Dahlin in 2018.

Fuonki

Jan 2, 2020
The Euro countries should have a bounce back year in 24-25 and bolster the 2025 draft class. Crazy how few prospects there were from Sweden, Finland, Czechia, Slovakia in the early rounds this year.
Sweden has a very strong class for 2025 but for Finland it's looking up to be one of the weakest years in recent history. So far I don't see any clear 1st round prospects, with maybe only Jesper Kotajärvi having the potential to climb up there if everything goes well for him.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
My boy is Porter Martone.

I do really like Frondell and obviously Hagens.

Won't be near picking those guys though.

Doesnt feel the need either since we will thrive on Demidov for a while.

What ~rank do you think Alex Huang is going ?

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
Lots of guys will be shuffling around in the conversation so I'll probably wait a while into the season before looking hard at this class. Martone and Hagens both look amazing so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Egresch

Jul 10, 2022
Adam Benak from Czechia will probably be an early pick.
Keep an eye on Slovakian defenseman Luka Radivodjevic. He played at the World Juniors in his D-1 year. That's very telling of his skill.
Russia has a clear top prospect in center Ivan Ryabkin

No top prospect from Finland as of yet.

Overall looks like a good draft for forwards, not as strong for defense
Adam Benak is 5-7 tall, he would be lucky to make top 100. Hopefully he grows up to 5-9 at least.
Luka Radivojevic was listed 5-10, but I guess he will grow a bit. His father Branko was 6-2 and his mom is not tiny, so there is room to grow. He is great with the puck, very calm and smart. Already played at WJC U20 and he was very good. U18 WC he was voted to All Stars team. If he can grow to 6-0, he will be heading to top 10.
2024 was a good year for Czechs with Adam Jiricek, Badinka, Jecho. Slovaks only had one player drafted 7th rounder Miroslav Satan jr.
2025 expecting around 6 Slovaks (Radivojevic, Chovan, Svrcek, Zubek, Pobezal, Straka). Czech will have Radim Mrtka 6-6 RHD as their main draft prospect.

Reactions: bopeep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad