2025 NHL Draft Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BRayne

May 5, 2011
This year's KD crush?

He's 5'7 so has a good chance of dropping, but lots to like.

Cullen Potter is the better skater to my understanding and just a touch bigger at 5'9" so might be more the KD choice. Though he might just get bullied enough in the NCAA/NCHC at ASU to drop as well.

Reactions: Muffinalt

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I like the idea of Misa at around the spot the Hawks may pick, potential 2nd line center/1st line winger.

Lot of good forwards this year let's hope, Hagens, Frondell, Martone, Misa, McQueen, Ryabkin, Spence, Moore. Hopefully some good options when the Hawks pick.

Reactions: TLEH

dreadpirateroberts

Nov 14, 2018
Seven Seas
Never say never, but I’d be shocked if Davidson took a 5’9” or shorter forward in the 1st. This team really needs to add some size. In the 2nd? Then I could see it because you might have another DeBrincat or Stankoven situation.

dreadpirateroberts

Nov 14, 2018
Seven Seas
Doesn't help when your burn your top 20 pick on a low end forward.

Don't mind me, just thinking about Artamonov's killer start to the season...
Carolina just seems to know what they are doing draft wise. For a playoff team, they have a pretty healthy pipeline because they make smart decisions like these. When are other teams gonna catch up? lol

Ad

Ad

Ad