2025 NHL Draft Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Ah I quess could post Finns ranking too since worked it out already

Finns 2025 Draft

1. Jesper Kotajärvi D
2. Max Westergård W
3. Lasse Boelius D
4. Jasu Mensonen C
5. Eetu Orpana C
6. Julius Saari D
7. Rasmus Kämäräinen W
8. Atte Joki C/W
9. Veeti Ruotsalainen D
10. Aaron Paju D
11. Patrik Kerkola G
12. Jooa Sammalniemi G
13. Frans Viita W
14. Jere Somervuori W
15. Alvar Ervasti D

Honorable Mentions
G: Kuusikoski
D: Laine
F: Vanninen, Baggström, Katavisto, Strömberg, Lamponen, Pihlman

I think its becoming 5 man draft from Kotajärvi to Orpana. Even thou worst case scenario none of them get drafted first round they should atleast strongly go in 2nd round. Kotajärvi is good twoway defender with fine skating and jump on it. He has good natural aggression and physicality. Makes high risk plays both offensivily and defensivily that may or may not succeed. Impacts the play both ends just good overall defender that likes to shoot with good shot. Westergård is good effortless skater that can take on defenders outside. Really good hands and poised stickhandler that can slow the game down. Good shot and good at setting up chances. Clear top winger. Boelius is very skilled for defender with nice hands and can pull moves. Ok defensivily thou prone to some errors now and then. Also good skater and has lots of potential and can provide offense. Mensonen has always been good but now his starting to dictate in offensive zone. Good hands good shot and good playmaker. Skating and physicality has improved. Orpana is really good twoway center that excells all 3 zones. Strong at faceoffs and has high hockey IQ his positioning and reading plays at good level. Smooth hands and can provide offence. Poor mans Anton Lundell type player. There are 2 yellow flags on him thou his skating and agility arent great and I think he should be already playing U20Sm.

Want to highlight one of my favourite thou not necessarily high end prospect. Rasmus Baggström is a bulldozer, he hits everything and anything that moves or doesn't. Real pest his pulled every antic I've seen from Kayak celebration to untying opponents skate lace at face off circle. Bulkier heavier build hence not the most agile skater but has good shot. Remains to be seen if he gets drafted but reminds of Tkachucks.

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
Who are the top Russians, Czechs and Slovaks for this draft?

Do any of them have 1st round talent?

And any potential Germans/Swiss/Belarussians in the 1st?

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO

Post your 2025 draft list

This is a great thread and much more relevant than most of the info in this older thread. Lots of fresh takes from some people who know their stuff.

czech

Feb 23, 2009

First round, second-third rounds, 4th-7th rounds, reserves.
Russia: Ryabkin I., Karimov R., Limatov K.; Vilchinsky A., Andreyanov P., Rizvanov R., Vasilyev V.; Kozhushko S., Privalov Y.., Murashev Y., Semikhin D., Yakutsenak D., Bondar E., Fyodorov M., Pestretsov B., Semyonov G., Frolov A., Dubrovin K.; Skvortsov D., Gusev M., Agafonov M., Sozinov M., Akhmadullin A., Frolov S., Katin M.
Czechia: Mrtka R., Benak A.; Pekar M., Poletin T.; Kucharcik M., Mikel T., Mikes M., Svec M., Skok J., Stebetak O., Vaculik M., Zahejsky V., Pavlik D.; Cerny S., Vechet P., Cihar V., Nestrasil V., Tulacek M., Bartovic A., Rozsival D.
Slovakia: Radivojevic L., Svrcek M.; Pobezal T., Chovan J.; Straka A., Misiak A., Zubek P., Dubravik J., Lisy M.; Balaz D., Misak S., Henriquez R., Kalman A., Zalesak A.
Germany: Handel C.; Lewandowski D., Boos L.; Keiser R., Bleicher M., Kose F., Kose T., Griva G., Griva R.
Switzerland: Schenk F.; Mundy J., Korbler K.; Blaha N., Aeschlimann M., Dandois A.
Belarus: Bryzgalov Y., Pavlov N.; Lozovsky K., Prokhorov E.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad