WJC: 2025 Czech Team

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

This is a projected for fun roster from a poster I enjoy!

Obvioiusly they are looking for a younger team to build for the tournament after this. Also doesn't think we will medal this year but this would make us stronger for the next year.

I like the thinking but disagree as I think we could medal this year and love the looks of our roster for THIS jrs. We'll never ice a roster that screams gold at a U20 but I feel we can ice 3 consecutive rosters that should win more than they lose and can cause some trouble and medal.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016

This is a projected for fun roster from a poster I enjoy!

Obvioiusly they are looking for a younger team to build for the tournament after this. Also doesn't think we will medal this year but this would make us stronger for the next year.

I like the thinking but disagree as I think we could medal this year and love the looks of our roster for THIS jrs. We'll never ice a roster that screams gold at a U20 but I feel we can ice 3 consecutive rosters that should win more than they lose and can cause some trouble and medal.
It could look something like this. But personally, I think that there is no great effort to get Benák and Novotný into the team. So at least I don't see any statements from the coaches in this sense, they are just very vague wording, but that's about it. At least that's my personal feeling.
And about Badinka.. There will still be a lot of fun here, although those affected will probably not have much fun. In my opinion, their relationship is not in order, Badinka is constantly apologizing to the national team, before that Augusta ignored him and Badinka was probably offended.
Well, in any case, according to paper assumptions, the team does not have a medal, although I am not saying that it cannot win it. Realistically, they have a much better chance in a year.

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad